Reasons to Choose James Hardie Siding Installation for Your Home in Austin, TX, or Any Nearby Community
The installation of James Hardie siding on your home in Austin, or any surrounding area in Texas, is a smart action to take if you want a beautiful exterior that will protect your house for many years. As the No. 1 manufacturer of fiber cement siding, James Hardie has built a reputation on providing homeowners with a quality product that stands the test of time.
Some of the reasons to choose the installation of James Hardie siding over other types of siding include:
- Non-combustibility – Even when exposed to a direct flame, fiber cement will not ignite, and it will not contribute fuel to a fire.
- Moisture and rot resistance – Resisting water absorption better than wood, James Hardie siding can help protect your home against mold, mildew, and the damage of water intrusion.
- Long-lasting durability – Better than wood or vinyl at maintaining its structural integrity and appearance, fiber cement resists warping, sagging, and other deterioration.
- Easily maintained beauty – Since it’s five times thicker than vinyl, James Hardie siding allows for deeper grooves and a more authentic wood-grain appearance, but won’t crack and split the way wood siding can.
- Unbeatable warranty – Guaranteed for 30 years against specified damage and defects in materials or workmanship, this siding installation will give you peace of mind.
For a company with extensive experience and unsurpassed expertise in the installation of James Hardie siding, please contact ASAP Windows & Siding today. As an authorized dealer for this renowned siding manufacturer, we are proud to serve homeowners in and around Austin, TX.