Andersen Fibrex® Windows for Homes in Austin, TX & All Surrounding Areas
ASAP Windows & Siding installs Andersen Fibrex windows for homeowners in Austin and all nearby cities in Texas who want durability, easy maintenance, and long-lasting beauty in their windows. We know the value of these composite windows, since they offer the positive attributes of wood in an environmentally sustainable product. Made from a blend of reclaimed wood fiber and our own thermoplastic polymer, Fibrex requires no wood preservative treatments or painting so it reduces VOC emissions as well as making better use of our planet’s limited resources.
In addition to being good for the environment, Fibrex windows are a great addition to any home. Some of the features and benefits that make them a top choice for Austin area homeowners include:
- Fibrex material blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum, making these windows a smart way to improve your home’s energy efficiency.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, Fibrex helps make sure your window’s weathertight seals stay tightly sealed.
- Fibrex windows can withstand any climate, maintaining their stability and rigidity.
- Color is blended into the Fibrex itself for a long-lasting finish that never needs painting and won’t fade, flake, blister, or peel.
- Fibrex resists rot, decay, and fungal growth, so your windows won’t corrode from exposure to moisture.
- And more
If you’d like to learn more about the superior Fibrex windows we can install for you in Austin or any surrounding area in TX, please contact ASAP Windows & Siding today.